Mare nebunie a fost cu filmul ăsta. Am fost să îl văd și a 2a oară pentru că știți fraza aia? ”Vreau să văd Deadpool încă o dată ca să învăț glumele”
Trailer aici:
Faze din film aici:
- You're probably thinking "This is a superhero movie, but that guy in the suit just turned that other guy into a fucking kebab." Surprise, this is a different kind of superhero story.
- You're right. Cancer's only in my liver, lungs, prostate, and brain. All things I can live without.
- WAIT! You may be wondering why the red suit. Well, that's so bad guys don't see me bleed.
- Shit, did I leave the stove on?
- I didn't just get the cure to el cancer, I got the cure to el everything.
- I didn't ask to be super, and I'm no hero. But when you find out your worst enemy is after your best girl, the time has come to be a fucking superhero.
- Looks ARE everything! Ever heard Dave Beckham speak? It's like he mouth-sexed a can of helium. You think Ryan Reynolds got this far on a superior acting method?
- You got something in your teeth.

Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu